Re: Temperate Tuberous Species Dormancy

  • Subject: Re: Temperate Tuberous Species Dormancy
  • From: Don Bittel <donbit121@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 22:20:27 -0400

Christopher,

     I agree with Tom, having lived my first 21 years in Kansas. I may have to retire there myself since my beloved Florida is getting so expensive. My mother-in law's house, a 3/2 in a medium size town, just sold for $56,000. and my dad's house, a 2/1 with large garage is for sale now for $18,000 if you're interested!  You can't even buy a Honda for that price.
Good luck, and let us know where you settle.

Don Bittel