A Boosian Ballad

  • Subject: A Boosian Ballad
  • From: Don Martinson <llmen@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 21:58:38 -0500

Title: [Aroid-l] A Boosian Ballad
Alright, alright, I know I shouldn’t be trying to turn Aroid-l into The Poetry Corner, but there’s one more aroider who certainly deserves a rhyme.

Disclaimer:  I couldn’t remember exactly how Julius pronounces his last name, so I used the following:

http://www.forvo.com/word/boos/  (Besides, I had trouble finding words rhyming with “Julius”)

There was a fine fellow named Boos*
Who had an affection for stews
>From the “chubas” he grew, made a fine callaloo
Which he paired with some mighty fine brews.

OK, my work here is done.

Don Martinson
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Mailto:llmen@wi.rr.com