Re: Amorphophallus ID please

I have sowed about two years ago 100 seeds of Am. paeonifolius found on Ebay, I have 6 black stem and about 20 different petiole/stem, I do not know if could be variation or cotamination during pollination, but this year, the third, the variation has reduced to 4 type, maybe it is common variation on seedlings, like happen in many other plants.