Newbie Intro

  • Subject: Newbie Intro
  • From: Warren Payne <philoluver@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 17:14:02 -0500

I am not a professional in the industry, just a plant enthusiast. I grow lots of different types of plants including many philodenrons. I love talking to others with similar interests and hope that this group is active. I live in Irving, Texas where we had another 100 degree day and this is only June. I do have a greenhouse but can't keep it warm enough for my tropicals in the coldest part of winter. During the spring, summer and fall I move a lot of my plants out of the greenhouse onto my front porch. That way I can check them daily when I get home. I have a three tiered lighted plant stand and my aroids will over winter there if I can find room. I love growing new unusual plants from seed and am growing out a hybrid philodendron whose seed I got from Zach Dufran. If there are others out there with seed to share, trade or sell I would love to hear from you. Well that all for now. Happy growing!
Aroid-L mailing list