A Reminder about the Next Internationa Aroid

  • Subject: A Reminder about the Next Internationa Aroid
  • From: "Tom Croat" <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 17:46:37 -0500

Dear Aroiders:

Before I left for my Asian trip I sent out a request for those of you who might be interested in attending the next International Aroid Conference.  At that the time I send a detailed proposal by both Nguyen van Du from Hainoi, Vietnam and from Hasan Akan in Turkey which provides details about the possibilities for both areas. The Selection Committee of the International Aroid Society would like to have more advise as to where the next meeting should be held before making a decision so please make your vote soon.  Please send your choice to the President of the IAS, who is himself a member of the Selection Committee.

Tom Croat, Chairman, Selection Committee.

Aroid-L mailing list