Re: Seed of birds nest type anthuriums

  • Subject: Re: Seed of birds nest type anthuriums
  • From: "Denis" <denis@skg.com>
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 09:45:52 -0400

Thornton:

As much as I enjoy growing birds nest type anthuriums from seed  I have not found anyone who sells the species I am looking for as seeds. So if you find someone, let us know. Maybe Alvin Seidel in brazil (they do a lot of philodendron seeds by mail order). How many seeds were you looking for and what varieties?

Denis Rotolante

Silver Krome Gardens, Inc

Homestead Florida