Re: test

Thanks Christopher

Marc

De : aroid-l-bounces@www.gizmoworks.com [mailto:aroid-l-bounces@www.gizmoworks.com] De la part de D. Christopher Rogers
Envoyà: mardi 2 juin 2015 16:50
à: Discussion of aroids
Objet : Re: [Aroid-l] test

Got it, Mark!

Congratulations on the new situation. I wish you all the best.

Christopher

On 2 June 2015 at 01:58, MARC GIBERNAU <gibernau@univ-corse.fr> wrote:

Hello,

Sorry for teh trouble, itâs a test since I have moved to the University of Corsica.

Sincerely,

Marc Gibernau

Projet Ressources Naturelles

SPE - UMR CNRS 6134

Università de Corse

Vignola

F-20 000 Ajaccio

France

Tel : (33) 04 95 52 41 56

http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Marc_Gibernau/

--

D. Christopher Rogers
((,///////////=======<

Crustacean Taxonomist and Ecologist
Kansas Biological Survey
Kansas University, Higuchi Hall
2101 Constant Avenue, Lawrence, KS 66047-3759 USA

http://biosurvey.ku.edu/directory/d-christopher-rogers-0

Affiliate, Invertebrate Zoology, Biodiversity Institute, The University of Kansas
http://biodiversity.ku.edu/invertebrate-zoology

The Crustacean Society, North American Governor

Associate Editor, Journal of Crustacean Biology

Southwest Association of Freshwater Invertebrate Taxonomists

SAFIT.ORG

HC SVNT CRVSTACEORVM