Re: Schismatoglottis roseospatha

  • Subject: Re: Schismatoglottis roseospatha
  • From: Peter Boyce <phymatarum@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 18:08:25 +0800

Hello Christopher,

Much depends on where you are in Thailand. The only rheophytic aroids are in the far south, notably Trang changwat. There you will find Piptospatha perakensis, and several Homalomena in the Chamaecladon Supergroup.

If you are in the NE, look out for Acorus gramineusÂoccurring rheophytically!

Happy Travels

Peter