Re: Posting photos on aroid-L

  • Subject: Re: Posting photos on aroid-L
  • From: Hannon <othonna@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 15:12:32 -0700

Will there be a way in future to easily access the wonderful photos and links for Malesian Araceae you have posted? Aside from sifting through old emails, how will this information remain accessible and searchable? For those not on aroid-L also? I would like to submit photos and information as well but if in the end it is anything like Fbook it is just sending it all down a black hole it seems.

Thanks and please forgive my ignorance of how these things (are supposed to) work.Â

"The greatest service which can be rendered any country is to add an useful plant to its cultureâ" --Thomas Jefferson

Aroid-L mailing list