New Member

Hello All
I am a new member from Utah.  I am the Horticulturist for a nonprofit aquarium called The Loveland Living Planet Aquarium in Draper Utah.   We have a large South American Jungle exhibit that I maintain.   I have found most Aroid species thrive in this facility and have been adding new species as I have been able to find them.   I am also into plant propagation, I would love to have the opportunity to raise any type of Aroid especially Neotropical species for this exhibit from seeds or cuttings.   If anyone has some unique plants or seeds that they can spare or know of any sources I would greatly appreciate it.
Aroid-L mailing list