Re: lost label - id please

  • Subject: Re: lost label - id please
  • From: Bobby McGehe <bobbymcgehe@bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 16:49:33 +0000 (UTC)

Looks like Taccarum to me!

On Tuesday, May 31, 2016 12:39 PM, "StroWi@t-online.de" <StroWi@t-online.de> wrote:

Aroiders,

I lost a label of one of my tuberous aroids.

Attached the pictures of the plant - on the left the one I cannot remember or identify; I suspected Taccarum wedellianum but I had some more tubers labeled Taccarum wedellianum, one is shown on the right side and I think that this is really T.w.
The lighter green petiole is from the lost label plant......

I suspect that it is Gorgonidium intermedium that I bought in 2011 at ebay from bulbous-aroids,  but I am not sure....

Any suggestions welcome!

Happy id-ing, Bernhard.

Gesendet mit Telekom Mail - kostenlos und sicher für alle!