Re: lost label - id please

  • Subject: Re: lost label - id please
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" <hetter@xs4all.nl>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 17:35:37 +0200

Gents and folks,

I think the left hand plant is Taccarum warmingii. It may even be that Bernhard got this one from me. My number was H.AM.402. I did distribute quite some of it years ago. I lost mine last year (!!) due to dry rot. The plant came originally as a small tuberette from Eduardo Goncalves. So Bernhard, if possible I would LOVE an offset back to re-establish it here. It should be multiplying readily.

The right hand one is for sure T. weddellianum.

Lord youknowwho………..