Re: Dieffenbachia seguine

  • Subject: Re: Dieffenbachia seguine
  • From: "John Criswick" <criswick@spiceisle.com>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 06:29:17 -0700

Jason, I cannot help you in this regard but wonder if you could tell me the meaning of the name “seguine”.  It is of interest to me because in Grenada where I live and where Dieffenbachia seguine occurs, the local name for this plant is “siggin”. At least, that is how it is pronounced.

John Criswick.