Snails II - The Mission

Dear all,

    I was off-line since Monday, so I'm only could check my e-mail today.
I'm happy to hear that I won't have to use a H-bomb (by now). Thanks to all
advisors (Dewey, Sue, Fausto, Greg, Karen, Doug and Maurice) and I will
think a little to choose the better method (or combinations of
methods) that will work here. Hello snails, start to pray... !!!

Best wishes

Eduardo.

P.S.  I didn't forget you Paul. Thanks for the recipe. If I eat the
tomato bait (with garlic and parsleys), the snails will continue to attack,
but I will have a real nice meal (full of antioxidants). :-)