Re: Is this Arum a Pinellia?

Just popped in and had a look, whoever said it was Pinellia cordata really
wants a pat on the back :-)

At least it looks to me just like that species and the fruity fragrance is
right too, certainly not an Arum in the exact sense. It is, to my mind, the
best of the genus, unless someone else knows better ? (intrigued by the
radiatisect ?Arisaema? leaf in one of the pics?)

Talking of Arum, I have some fresh berries of Arum cyrenaicum just
harvested, I am happy to pack off and send, five poly-seeded berries to
anyone who wants them, a $1 bill to cover the postage please.

All the best

>It has been suggested that my unknown arum is really a Pinellia cordata.
>Therefore, I'd like to invite all pinellia experts to visit the URL:
Paul :-))
  Paul Christian   - Rare Plants
  Internet Site    -
  e-mail           -