Re: "Yams"

I would really like for a hungry Taiwanese to come by my house.  I have two
species of Dioscorea with which I constantly do battle.  I dig them and
throw them on the 'burn pile' and the next time I set it afire...  Roasted!
But, otherwise, they are really a pest and if you have it growing up the
corner of your house.....  Please be careful that it does not get away from
you...  But, in Seattle, it may not matter as I don't think they could
stand your temperatures in winter...

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut