Colocasia burgandy stem

I obtained a Colocasia "burgandy stem" from Plant Delights last summer and
it did great.  It flourished and was a nice variation from the other
colocasias given it's blue-green leaf color.

I thought I'd have plenty to go around this summer, but had miserable luck
saving the tubers from last year.  Actually, they weren't even tubers, it
was just stems that hadn't formed tubers.

I tried to order a new one from Plant Delights but they were apparently out
of them by the time I placed my order.  Does anyone know of any other sources?