Fairchild Botanical Garden

Dewey-  Thanks for giving the address for the Fairchild web site.  The
inflorescence is incredible!  It looks like the aroid/tropical area
has been redone.  You can see the new roof in one of the photos.  The
last time I was there was after Hurricane Andrew took the old roof
off.  I'm curious about the age of the titanum plants.  Did you say
the plants needed repotting around the time of the hurricane?  I can't
remember if the hurricane was in 1991 or 1992.

Craig Allen's Titan Bloom Chart on the web site is just great!

-Kathy Upton