Re: Amorph Konjac

Thanks everyone for the responses thus far! Well, the tuber is.. let's
see... about three inches across. It does need a bigger pot, doesn't it?
Well, another thing that struck me as strange was that it leafed out really
late last year, July or August I think, and kept growing through the
winter. I'd just assumed from the sprout that it had broken dormancy. I
think the high humidity in the plastic bag had caused it to sprout, but
then when I opened it, the lower humidity caused it to die back. (?)
*laugh* anyway.. Wish I could be languishing in some hot, steamy south Florida
weather!