Re: Up-date

-----Original Message-----
From: Dewey Fisk <plantnut@shadow.net>
To: ju-bo@msn.com <ju-bo@msn.com>
Date: Thursday, June 18, 1998 11:58 AM
Subject: Up-date

Dear Dewey,
Thanks for the up-date.  I never would have guessed that the infloresence
would have grown as tall as you report; I had guessed that it would have
toppes out at 4' or so, no more!
Any news about a possible second plant in bud at FTG???  If so, we need to
get/look up info on storage of pollen, as we just may have the very first
opportunity in the WORLD (!) to produce seed on one of these buggers!!  It
all depends on if we have another infloresence on the way.
Keep me informed.
Cheers,
Julius
ju-bo@msn.com

>I just got off the phone with Craig Allen... at FTG....

A. titanum is now 56 1/2 inches tall and the pores on the exposed portion
of the spadix are beginning to become evident...  Spathe is opening a
little and the red color is starting to show...

Looks like Saturday and Sunday are going to be the prime days for
viewing...  BUT, will keep you informed!

Will see you there!
Dewey<

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut
THE PHILODENDRON PHREAQUE