Re: Internet Message

-----Original Message-----
From: MR REGGIE WHITEHEAD <DJMJ94A@prodigy.com>
To: ju-bo@msn.com <ju-bo@msn.com>
Date: Monday, June 29, 1998 1:33 AM
Subject: Internet Message

>>While many people were unhappy that Amorphophallus did not reek all
o the time, when it did begin to smell,
we were able to get brief waves of odor.  When the odor did come
around it was reminiscent of a decaying (animal) corpse.  I was just
enthralled to witness one of the most spectacular blooms on earth.

Reggie Whitehead
djmj94a@prodigy.com<<

Dear Reggie,
Welcome aboard!  Thanks for your report on your perception of the smell of
A. titanum.  As you can see, Kathy Upton added sour kraut and, if I remember
correctly, some other items also.   All very interesting (to me, at least!)
Cheers,
Julius
ju-bo@msn.com