Request for Photographs

Aroiders,

The email below appeared in my mail tonight, and because Aroid-L is an
ideal forum for Mr Zimmermann's request I am reposting it here with the
hope that some of you can fill his need, or guide him to a source that can.

He is not an Aroid-L member so please email him directly at
<zimmermann@s1.botanik.univie.ac.at>.

Don
---