Re: Aroids sources in Bulawayo/Zimbabwe

Hi everyone!

A friend of mine is going to go to Bulawayo in Zimbabwe for four weeks.  He
might also stay for a caple days in Harare. Could anyone tell me please, any
information about sources of aroids in this region as well the name of
amorphophallus in the native language?  Send me please a private e-mail.
For all information thank you very, very much.

Sincerely
Dan