Re: Pseudohydrosme gabunensis

Dear Marcin,
	All the information you want about Pseudohydrosome can be found in the new
bible of Aroids, Genera of Araceae, by Mayo, Bogner, and Boyce.  At the
back in the photo section of the book is a fine photograph of the
infloresence of this handsome species.

Vic Soukup

At 11:54 PM 6/28/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear Aroiders,
>I am looking for photos, informations on distribution and any descriptions
>of Pseudohydrosme gabunensis. Can anyone help me?
>Kind regards
>Marcin Wielicki

Victor G. Soukup
Department of Biological Sciences