Re: New Book

The one I have -- the one with the CD -- is by Random House, 1997, edited by
R.J. Turner Jr. and Ernie Wasson.  R.G. Turner Jr. is listed as one of the
consultants.  After hearing raves about it for a year I saw it on a Borders'
sale table for $12; that's about what it's worth.  The main point of the CD
is to serve as a sales tool for the "full version" software ($30-$40).

How did they get away with duplicate names?

Dean
(clinging fervently to my "Tropica" and HIII, but planning a trip to Barnes
& Noble...)