Over the past few years I have heard moaning and groaning because the
Newsletter was not this or was not  that.  It needed more of this type of
article or something else...  It did not come out on time.... and other

One very simple questioon.....  Who do you think writes all the articles
that you read?

******** I'll tell you! *******

Other people just like you.  They have two arms and two legs (for the most
part - and if you are handicapped - we will publish your article anyway).
Everybody has a brain and everybody has some knowledge of Araceae..
Doesn't matter how much....  Remember there are a lots of folks out there
that have no more experience than you have...  So, if you write something
that is from a beginners point of view....  You will have lots of
company....   AND, there is a possibility.....  since we have lots of
knowledgable folks.....  That you might get a lot of answers to questions
that you might pose...

We now have a great Editor but he is going to get just like all the rest we
have had (including me).  If we do not get an article it can't be

Suggestion....  Take a pad and a pen and go out to your Aroid
collection....  Write down what you see...  If you have some kind of a
problem...  write it down...  There are those of us who will try to help...
All we need is somebody to write something that can be published...

Send all articles to:

Neil Carroll
Editor IAS Newsletter

This is your Society but if YOU do not help.....  It will go nowhere!

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut
Your Source for Tropical Araceae
Go to <http://www.macconnect.com/~plantnut>