Re: Seed trouble

In a message dated 3/4/2000 10:58:39 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
plantnut@macconnect.com writes:

<< Both of you are kids......  I remember when postage for a first class
 letter was *THREE CENTS* and a post card was *A PENNY*.  Now, your talking
 old!!!!!!  Also, service was better then and no one killed their fellow
 employes....
 Dewey >>

Gee, Dewey, I must be the same age as you . . . I remember that, too. And
when the vegetable man came through the neighborhood on a wagon pulled by a
horse, and the iceman delivered blocks of ice to the house for the ice box.
And when "air conditioning" on a hot day was two 5 year olds (what one
couldn't think of the other one could) sitting on the block of ice he dropped
and left on the street after getting in to the back yard in the little red
wagon . . . what were they called -- something Flyer?

Jeanne Hannah