do you know what they are.

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: do you know what they are.
  • From: Pugturd@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 21:01:33 -0600 (CST)

Hello this is Brian Williams. I have just got some aroids in the mail this
week that look very unusual. Here is a list. If any one can tell me anything
about them besides they are aroids and have big leafs please do. THANKS Also
the Colocasia listed is said to be very interesting and rare??

Alocasia Kira
Colocasia mutant "Cobarde"
Xanthosoma Jacquinii 'Lindinii
 Xanthosoma Jacquinii 'Lindinii    Blanca
 Xanthosoma Jacquinii 'Lindinii    lila
 Xanthosoma Jacquinii 'Lindinii    amarillo(yellow)
Xanthosoma Saggatifolia 'Palmera'