Re: Identification

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Identification
  • From: "Bonaventure W Magrys" <magrysbo@shu.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 16:50:52 -0600 (CST)

plantnut@macconnect.com (Dewey) on 03/07/2000 10:00:26 PM
Please respond to aroid-l@mobot.org

To:  Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
cc:  (bcc: Bonaventure W Magrys/ADM/SHU)

You will have to wait for a bit more maturity....  Juvinal foliage has very
little to make an ID with...  and to be sure...  you have to wait for an
inflorescence....  Sorry...  In the meantime....  enjoy the plant - it is
very healthy!

>in January of this year i got some tubers from what believed was the
>Am konjac
>But, now i'm not so sure anymore that is the Am. konjac.
>Could anybody help me to try to identify this species. It would be
>much appreciated.
>here are the links:
>thanks in advance

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut