Re: Patience, my friends

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Patience, my friends
  • From: "William Perez" <wpz@sprynet.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 22:07:06 -0600 (CST)

May I ask a very ignorant question, and ask what is this about?  Were
dracontiums on sale and I missed them?  Hmmmm...there was a period when I
was getting blank messages from the list but I ignored them trusting and
knowing that it would be resolved, and it was.

So anyway, can someone fill me in. Not too late to get in on the deal, is
it???? :(

William Perez