Amorphophallus titanum

I have been growing this plant since 1980 and a friend of mine would like a
specimen.  I would appreciate it if you could suggest a commercial source .
I had previously found a source for young plants from stem cells.
Unfortunately I cannot relocate this source.  Your assistance would be
sincerely appreciated.  Paul Kruse. pkruse2000@mindspring.com