Hello this is Brian Williams. Here is a list of aroids I have to trade with.
I am looking for any aroids I do not have. Here is my site to see what I
already have.

And here is what I can trade or sell.

Alocasia micholitziana        X
Alocasia Hilo beauty             X
Alocasia plumbea (black stem)  X
Alocasia plumbea (white stem)
Alocasia sinuata
Amorphophallus konjac
Amorphophallus kerrii
Amorphophallus SP.
Caladium bicolor
Colocasia affinis Jeningsii            X
Colocasia black magic                 X
Colocasia cranberry taro             X
Colocasia esculenta (green)        x
Colocasia fallax (Silver)               X
Colocasia illustris                           X
Colocasia violacea fontiessii (violet stem)

Philodendron williamsii

Remusatia vivipara

Urospatha Sp.

Xanthsoma lindenii magnificum only a few
Xanthsoma jacquinii lineatum
Xanthsoma violaceum  only a few

Xanthsoma sagittifolium        X
Xanthsoma atrovirens
Zantendeschia green goddess    X
Zantendeschia white                  X
Zantendeschia rehmannii       X

I also have a few others but I know I have these right know.