A. splendium (sensu lato)

Mil gracias a todos!

OK- think I have this taxonomic Rubik's cube sorted out.

Change culture from cool and misty to warm and steamy, but well-drained -
gotcha.

One of my plants came from Tom Winn at Glasshouse Works (clearly A.
luxurians) and one was brought up from the Medellin area by a Colombian
orchid aficionado who knew that I was interested in showy Anthuriums. Donna,
your sage advice (or my query) comes (alas!) a couple of weeks too late. The
Colombian plant started going south in a big way when I got back from the Fl
trip and is now a leafless wreck in long-fibered NZ sphagnum intensive care.
This plant DOES look somewhat different than the GW plant/Dewey's
plant/Selby's plants. There now remains only a prayer and candles to St.
Simon on its behalf.

15 years for a 10" pot - Aiyeeee!!!!!!!

BTW - if A. "corrugatum" ("papilionense"??) is, in fact, A. splendidum what
is that totally awesome, electric green bullate Anthurium that Dewey has
labelled as such?

Thanks again to all,

Jay