Re: addresses for the Typhonodorum Lindleyanum

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: addresses for the Typhonodorum Lindleyanum
  • From: hans vissers <hvissers@bio.vu.nl>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 15:47:13 -0600 (CST)

At 22:41 13-3-01 -0600, you wrote:

>OK well while on my trip all the e-mails with everyone's address that was
>interested in the Typhonodorum Lindleyanum disappeared. So I know a few
>off hand but. If you could please send again. I plan to send the plants
>Monday. Also if anyone else is interested in the plants. Please e-mail me
>THANKS sorry

hoi Brain
great to hear from ye again and see our webpage at www.hortus-vu.nl and it
would be great for a couple of them Typh's
sent them to :HORTUS BOTANICUS,C/O THE DIR./CURATOR MR.DAAN SMIT,botanische
tuin der Vrije Universiteit
Amsterdam,Van der Boechorststraat nummer 8, NL - 1081 BT Amsterdam,The
Netherlands.

                                                                 kindest
regards                      Hans