From: Deni Bown
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2001 2:16 PM
Subject: RE: Iles & Spaths

Hi there Ron,
Don't know if it might help but some years ago now, Barry Findon of Anmore Exotics set up Wyld Court Rainforest in Hampstead Norreys, near Newbury, in Berkshire, England. I haven't been for ages but I believe it still operates very successfully as a commercial/educational tourist attraction with large, well-landscaped glasshouses stuffed full of magnificent aroids (and other things, including breeding groups of rare marmosets). I have rather lost touch with him so all I have is the tel. no: 01635 200221, though I'm sure by now the place has a website, email etc.
I can imagine how awful it is to lose such a collection and hope you can manage to track some or all of the plants.
Deni Bown