Variegated Travelers palm

Hello All!

I am writing this letter to all of you that expressed interest in my
(unfortunately) one single variegated traveler's palm plant.

I had no idea of magnitude of the responses I received. Thank you all very
much for your kind offers of housing this unique plant.

For those that suggested tissue culture, I would love to pursue that avenue,
but I was under the impression that variegated plants are actually chimeras
of albino and "normal" cells and either of these lines could be cultured,
but not both. If I am wrong, PLEASE correct me and I'll take it to the
University of Arizona to have tissue culture work done, and I'll send
everyone a plant who requested one.

This weekend I will contact one of you to make arrangements for the

I must apologize for taking so long to respond.

Many thanks again,

Nyles Bauer