Chemistry of Waterlogged Soils

Does anybody know of a good reference for the chemistry of waterlogged
soils? My soil science books are oriented to typical agriculture where
waterlogged soils are the enemy. Many aroids are specifically adapted to
life in watery places where normal soil chemistry is (I presume) quite
different. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Please respond to the list or to my personal e-mail. Thanks.

Ted Held

ted.held@hstna.com.