Anthurium andreanum hybrids

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Anthurium andreanum hybrids
  • From: "Richard Berry" <berry_rl@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 16:06:51 -0600 (CST)

Has anyone out there ever organized or been involved in a group order from
Anthura B. V., a wholesale grower of Anthurium andreanum hybrids located in
The Netherlands?  I would like to purchase some of their potted plants, but
their minimum order (500 plants) would overwhelm my budget and growing
space.  Anyone else interested?    ---Richard Berry, Jacksonville, FL