Aglaonema site

  • Subject: Aglaonema site
  • From: "brian williams" <pugturd50@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 11:28:23 -0600 (CST)

I thought some would find this site very interesting. My friend in Thialand
told me to check the site out. I am not the biggest aglaonema fan but these
hybrids are unreal. But from what I hear the prices are unreal as well.
SIAM AGLAONEMA, Aglaonemas of the Millennium - - - - -

http://www.siamaglaonema.com/