Re: Aroid Registration

  • Subject: Re: Aroid Registration
  • From: "Petra Schmidt" <petra@plantdelights.com>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 10:09:47 -0600 (CST)

Ah ha...and now we hit on another important topic...aroid
registration...yes, our IAS does have a formal process for registering
hybrids/cultivars.  And the International Code of Botanical Nomenclature
gives specific rules to the naming of hybrids.  We've overlooked that
subject on our web site and will need to add it there.
Petra