RE: Caladiums in the home.

  • Subject: RE: Caladiums in the home.
  • From: "Harry Witmore" <harrywitmore@witmore.net>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 14:24:30 -0600 (CST)

Here in NC we have to dig them up in the fall before the frost and dry them
to store in the winter. All I do is dig them, wash them and dry them and
then store in anything that will keep them dry. I have never had any problem
with this method. They rot easily at soil temperatures much below 60F but
can withstand much lower if dug and dry.

Harry Witmore
Cloud Jungle Art
www.witmore.net <http://www.witmore.net>