Re: 2 things

  • Subject: Re: 2 things
  • From: Durightmm@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 14:25:18 -0600 (CST)

I am not surre which is worse inflorescense eating animails or the annoying and perplexing plows who search for morsels deep in beds.  The Texas armordilla is notorious here for disrupting a bed and all potted plants that might unfortunately be stting on the ground.  Wire fences are an answere but when you have many beds it can be a chore.   We know the culprit here but there is little one can do except wait out the rite of spring.!! Joe