Re: Thai Beauty Caladium

  • Subject: Re: Thai Beauty Caladium
  • From: SelbyHort@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 15:58:05 -0600 (CST)

Thanks Marc, it seemed "new" to me because it is not one of the commonly grown FL types. Maybe it is just "new" to the Stokes catalog this year.

I would like to get some cultivar lists developed for Caladium, and if anyone wants to help, please respond to me privately. There have been literally thousands of Caladium cultivars developed since the first hybrid was made in 1867.

Many thanks,

Donna Atwood