Alocasia 'Calidora'

  • Subject: Alocasia 'Calidora'
  • From: Andy Cabe <acabe@Riverbanks.org>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 18:43:43 -0600 (CST)

Can anyone out there give me any info on Alocasia 'Calidora'?  I'm wondering
what the hardiness might be.  Also,  I just noticed that Xanthosoma 'Lime
Zinger' is coming back after being left in the ground over winter.  I didn't
think that it would make it.  Thanks.

Andy Cabe
Curator of Horticulture
Riverbanks Zoo and Gardens