Re: Phalloids in the mail

  • Subject: Re: Phalloids in the mail
  • From: "Alan Galloway" <alan_galloway@ncsu.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 16:48:56 -0600 (CST)

> To all you Phallophiles,
>
> The Amorphophallus tubers have entered the maling circuit today, so next
> week should see the arivals of the plants, although the ones for the USA
may
> take a bit longer as they will go through Alan Galloway (who will inspect
> all shipments and take out the best ones for himself and send the rest

Gee, thanks Wilbert......you really know how to set someone up to be
burnt at the stake!................ :-)

Seriously, I will individually repackage the distribution packets the same
day
that I receive them and will put them back into the mail the following day.
They will all be sent out by Priority Mail.  I'll put a message here on
Aroid-l
letting folks know when they leave Raleigh, NC.

Alan