Phalloids Distribution (Clarification)

  • Subject: Phalloids Distribution (Clarification)
  • From: "Alan Galloway" <alan_galloway@bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 18:57:04 -0600 (CST)

To:  USA recipients of Wilbert's Amorphophallus distribution.

Perhaps I should have worded my statement yesterday in more specific terms!
When I said,
'repackage', what I will be doing is taking the contents out of the 1 large
box
that Wilbert sends me and put them into individual USPS Priority boxes.  I
am
assuming that Wilbert will have folks individual orders already bagged,
taped, and
with the recipents' names on them.

I certainly have no intention of opening anyone's particular order for any
reason.
Should I notice a bag with a wet spot on it (noting potential rot), I will
contact
both the recipient and Wilbert before opening.  If they do not want me to
open
it, I'll gladly put it in a ziplock bag and forward it on.

Sorry to have created any unneeded ambiguity,

Alan