Re: Amorphaphallus

  • Subject: Re: Amorphaphallus
  • From: "Erik" <h.wiechers@pl.hanze.nl>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 10:34:48 -0600 (CST)

Hello Angel,
i grow my Amorpho's only indoors due to the weather here (the Netherlands).
What you need is bright light and good soil like any other plants. A sort of
small greenhouse is the best ofcourse. What i use is Cocopeat for soil and
every now and then some fertilizer (Miracle Grow). Last year one of the
A.muelleri's got about 200 % bigger due to 2 stems. The bulb's diamter
wasabout 17 cm. (approx. 8 ") So i guess it liked it's soil and fertilizer.
My other Amorpho's also do like this soil.

Erik