[aroid-l] Aroideana Vol. 25.

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Aroideana Vol. 25.
  • From: "Julius Boos" ju-bo@msn.com
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 05:56:11 -0500

Dear Friends,

My copy of this issue has arrived, and is it worth the wait!    It was as
most know beleagued by post-publication problems to numerous to go into
here, but once Derek Burch, our new editor  got his hands on the mass of
papers, photos, etc. things got rolling, and here it is, late, but GREAT!
My congrats to all who made this issue possible, and also to the authors who
did such dedicated work on their wonderful articles.
A thought for the future---would it be considered or possible to get the
mag. to members in a more timely manner once it is in the  hands of the
I.A.S.??    For a small (?) additional mailing cost it would be in member`s
hands in under a week, while some have received it much earlier than others,
and whio knows how long it took just lying in the P.O.`s hands before it
even went on the road.    The first posting on receipt was on Feb. 27 th.,
and mine arrived yesterday, a weel later.
Again, congrats to ALL who made this 'happen', I am a happy man today!

Julius Boos
WPB,
Florida