[aroid-l] Reminder - attachments aren't supported

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Reminder - attachments aren't supported
  • From: Steve Marak samarak@arachne.uark.edu
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 10:24:08 -0600 (CST)

One other bit of administrivia, a reminder that Aroid-L doesn't process
attachments. This is by policy decision (we've discussed and published the
various reasons several times in the past) but what it means is that all
HTML, attached images, etc. will be stripped out by the list processor and

This is the explanation for a couple of blank messages that have come
through recently (they were only sent in HTML), or picures referred to in
the text which were missing.

We have more efficient ways to publish pictures, such as the Aroid ID
Center (and other web pages), whose use we encourage.

-- Steve Marak
-- samarak@arachne.uark.edu