Re: [aroid-l]amorphophallus dichotomous key

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l]amorphophallus dichotomous key
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" hetter@worldonline.nl
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 17:25:19 +0100

Thus far I only created and published a key in Aroideana 19, then working
for the species in cultivation at that moment. Needs a major overhaul with
new species in the collection now and finally also a full key for the whole
genus. Haven't finished that yet.

Hey, maybe somebody out there can help me? Anyone has a key ready in
concept??????? It might yield a free tuber of Amorphophallus